WoW

Well I sure missed that question in one quiz. My quizzing experience has been pretty wonderful. On the personal front, it was a wonderful season of quizzing for me. Though with a set partner could have done a lot but never the less finally managed to find a partner in the fag end of the season. Keeping my fingers crossed as the last time I said the same thing, well things dint work out and anyway I don’t want to start on that as a few individuals know about the trials and tribulations I went on with motivating the person. Had I done the same thing looking at a mirror, well I would have improved further and could have become a one man destruction crew. Enough is enough and it’s all in the past so just leave it.

I was actually surprised to find that there was no quizzing club in LIBA and I decided to start on. Thanks a lot to Madhav, Sundeep, Arup and Kenny, and a whole lot of others for this club running. Well I had a range of partners this year (Arjun, Arup, Sundeep, Madhav, Divya, Kenny, Anupama, Karthik and Riddhi) and managed to reach the finals for most the quizzes but then could be placed only for 2 quizzes (Ethiraj and MOP). Towards the fag end of the season, reached the last 14 of one the big 3 quizzes (Tata Crucible). Well now that the season is over, am all geared up for the coming season and I think that with Arjun, well we guys can achieve a lot more provided we stick as a team and work together.

 

1 Response to WoW

  1. Anonymous Says:
    Good post.